Thursday, February 27, 2014

Raining Cats and Dogs

So yeah, it's a rainy day. I like rain and cold weather most of the time, but some days I just want to escape to a warm beach with my sweetie-pie. We don't get to go on vacations that often, but hopefully we will be able to go somewhere this year. As for now, it's easy enough to escape using imagination ;) Here are some of the places that we wouldn't mind visiting someday...
The Caribbean


New Zealand
"Hobbiton" New Zealand
Hawaii
"City of Monkeys" Thailand
Australia
Florida (Picture from our trip in '11) The sunsets there are so pretty.
Nauvoo, Illinois
Yellowstone
Disneyland
Anyway, those are some of the lovely places we want to visit. There are probably more places that would be incredible to see, but let's keep this list simple eh. (Most of those pictures are just from Google.)

Since it's raining cats and dogs, I'm reminded of how I miss having my cute 2 kitty-cats. Kitty Mills ;) & Jo. They were such sweet cats. I'm sort of a wimp, but I have a tough time forgetting pets.  

Also, I really liked this quote from another movie we watched recently...
From "The Lost Medallion" ...It's a pretty good movie, but I especially appreciated this message. "You may have been told you were a mistake by your mother, but you were no accident to the Creator. He created you full of meaning." -Faleaka (a wise older man that helps a few kids learn about their unique talents.) I'm grateful that no matter how I'm feeling, I can know that God created me and each person for a reason. We're not here by mistake no matter the family circumstances. God blesses us with the gift of a body and He can help us overcome our trials in mortality so that we can become more like Him. Our Heavenly Father loves each person individually and knows us by name. Stay happy! Love, T

No comments:

Post a Comment