{January}
| Yummy Australian food from some friends that visited Utah. |
![]() |
| We went to Fazoli's with my dad and stepmom before they move to Arizona. |
| Bryce had this cool vinyl sticker made. It's our motto this year :} "Why not now, that's what I always say" haha... |
| Our T-shirt business..... it has its ups and downs, but fun to try something new. |
| Bryce building the exposure box, woo! |
![]() |
| Got a haircut. It's kind of an event because I have avoided getting a haircut for 3 years... I can't really do anything with it now but oh well! |
| Sunny... |
| Fun time with Dr. Suze at Thai House Cuisine <<<amazing food at this place. |
| Pretty view after we rolled out of the restaurant. |
That's pretty much January in a nutshell.
Love, Us


No comments:
Post a Comment