Monday, September 23, 2013

We're homeowners! Yay!

In the last post, I wrote that we hadn't heard anything back about how long it'd be till we could close on the home. A few days after I posted that, the lady that has been helping us with our loan called us. She said that our loan had been approved by USDA, and that we could close within a few days. We closed on the home on Thursday (9/19/13) !! It was exciting! We went to the BYU creamery after to get some ice cream to celebrate. Haha. 

Anyway, we went to get the keys at our new place on Saturday 9/21/13 and we're probably going to move this week. YAY! 

My dad and stepmom were in town for a Mills family party on Saturday, so we were able to walk through the house and show them as well. Thanks for the cute housewarming gift, you two! It was fun to hang out with the Mills family at the get together and to have a mtg/party to watch the BYU/Utah game. Congrats to red... but blue is still the best color ;) 

 (The get together was at Steve and Wendy's lovely home.)

What an awesome family! It was good to see everyone that was able to be there. 

We're keeping busy with work, school, packing, and moving. There's a lot to do, but we're so excited to be able to move in to our first-home! I'll post more pictures once I have some to post. ;) I just wanted to add that I'm so grateful for Bryce, he does so much for us and he keeps a good attitude. He is my greatest example and best friend. I'm so grateful to be married to such an amazing, supportive, handsome, happy guy. We're celebrating our 3 year anniversary this December, yay! We hope you're all doing well!

Love, 
Tiah and Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment