Hello whoever reads this! (The few, the proud. HaHa! Jk.) I thought I'd update our blog for those of you that read it... ???? and for our own sake, to remember what was going on around today! Not much is new, we don't have children yet, that's probably the reason for the lack of posts...so and so did this and it was super adorable, so and so did this and it drove me crazy, so and so accomplished this... so and so is this tall now... so and so walked! Yeah, someday haha. And the so and so will be replaced with a perty little name.. probably. {I've learned something important that I thought I would share though; every couple has different circumstances and it is good to remember that everyone is fighting their own battle. No matter how we see it, they deserve love and support.}
Anyway, the scoop. Bryce- my sweet handsome hunk husband- is working and going to school right now. We're doing the seminary student-teaching thing still (and boy have we had to learn patience like never before) & he is getting his Masters degree through SUU and is completely incredible to be able to do both. I look up to him. Bryce is always trying to have a good attitude, and I think that is one of the things about him that I fell in love with when we met. No matter what is going on in his life, he is always trying to help others and keep a happy attitude. I'm going to school online to get my Bachelors degree through USU... (GO USU! They kicked butt this year in football, I've never been to Logan, but hey I can still cheer for my school team.) Speaking of football, we love it. We've been watching a lot of it and I think we're about ready to play for the NFL. Hahah. It's about time for hockey season too, let's hope the Philadelphia Flyers do well this year!
Yeeeah... so here are a few random facts.
Textbooks cost too much. Pinterest is a good place for a laugh. ( Funny things.)
Hawaiian haystacks are magnificent. The church is true.
You're either bugged by that last one, somewhat bugged/agreeable, or agree
That's ok Somebody is thinking about you right now.
(YOU are) hahaha jk somebody probably really is.
And now you might be thinking of someone you hope is thinking about you
This is getting too deep.
Blue is the most lovely color, and orange ;)
Sunsets are our favorite color, isn't that just romantic. hahah Pick your favorite word.
Fact. Oh that reminds me, Kid History --->Laugh yourself silly.
It's almost been 2 years since we got married :) and the best 2 years. Woo!
Alright this post is getting too lengthy, have a happy day! Merry Christmas season to everyone!
Love, Us

No comments:
Post a Comment